A timber frame home combines the time-honored art of timber framing with other natural elements such as log, log siding, cedar shakes, rustic timber, cedar or stone for a home that is not only uniquely beautiful, but one which will last for generations to come. Timber frame construction allows for flexibility in design, resulting in a home that is a true reflection of you. Whether this is your primary residence or a vacation getaway, the architectural detail of a timber frame home is unsurpassed.
Our innovative designs, unparalleled craftsmanship, and attention to detail ensure that your timber frame home will stand the test of time.
Your timber frame home from Jim Barna Log & Timber Homes is a sound investment, quality you can trust, and lasting beauty you will treasure.
Timber Frame Specifications:
- Wood Species – White Pine or Douglas Fir
- Surface Textures – planed, , machine hewn, hand hewn or hand scraped
- Finishes – Oiled or natural
- Wood Styles – Square or Round
- Sizes – Square: 6×6, 8×8, 10×10, 4×6, 6×8, 8×10 or custom sizes Round: 8 inch and 10 inch
- Exterior Finishes – board and batton, cedar shakes, wavy edge siding, log siding, cedar board, hemlock
- Insulation – SIP, built up roof systems or spray foam insulation