Every Jim Barna Log and Timber Home is individually crafted to suit your requirements and unique style. We are focused on your home details and are committed to ensure that your home is designed, delivered and constructed so that you experience quality in every step of the process. We believe that your experience should be second to none and we will provide you the personal attention you need to ensure that your home meets your quality expectations.
Barna Log Homes of Pennsylvania and our home office professionals will guide you through the entire log home building process to help you select the design that fits your needs and lifestyle. The design selected can be one of our proven plans/models within our home plan library or we can customize a home to your specifications. Independent of the path you choose, we are here to help you with the log species, the log profile, the finishes, or any other item related to your home. Whether you want to be your own general contractor or you want us to be responsible is all discussed. We believe that you look to us to provide you the guidance and direction you need to ensure that you have a quality experience.
Beyond your quality experience, our total system approach brings the highest quality results. Whether it is materials or services, every item and every step of the construction is subjected to our rigorous quality control. And, because we work with only the most reliable suppliers of non-log materials, we can pass along to you the savings of our buying power for the very best products. Please view our list of preferred suppliers/partners in support of building your home.
Quality at every step drives our products and services to you. Here are just a few items for your consideration when choosing a log home manufacturer:
- Kiln dried, pre-cut and fully-engineered log/timber/framed walls and gables
- Multiple log/timber profiles and species, all select cut and grade stamped
- Logs with profiled corners and joined with olylog screws, adhesive, and double gaskets
- Top-quality materials factory-direct
- State-of-the-art production facilities
- Design team offering pre-plan consultation and custom drawings
- Log Home Training/Seminars – construction classes and seminars for buyers and builders
- 1-800 Customer and builder support toll free support line
- Controlled shipping via private carrier
- Membership in NAHB, Log Home Council, BBB, D&B, TPI
- Member of ICC (International Code Council)
- Over 14,000 homes manufactured
- Over 32 years experience
- A personal interest in the success of each and every Barna customer